Please do kindly consider helping the donation initiatives detailed on this website by:
- Sending financial donations directly to Siobhan’s Trust or Poland Welcomes - links to their donation pages can be found here. Please kindly reference “Kidogo”.
- Donation of goods. These can be collected from you if you message us using the chat button bottom right, or through the 'Contact Us' page.
The February collection is now closed and hundreds of boxes are winging their way to Ukraine via Siobhan's Trust. We will update this page as soon as we know when our next collection will be but, if you want to start putting things aside, please see below the list of items desperately needed:
- Coats, jumpers, hats, thermals and socks (and tights) for women and children – only in good condition or new please
- Shoes and trainers for children – only in good condition please
- Blankets and sleeping bags – only in good condition please
- Food for babies / toddlers – puree
- Hygiene products for children - wet wipes, shower gels, shampoos
- Toiletries for adults including sanitary products for women, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste (with fluoride please) and loo paper
- Oatmeal, flour, buckwheat and semolina
- Tinned meat, fish, vegetables (sweetcorn is noticeably popular!) and tinned soups
- Sunflower oil / olive oil
- Dry pasta / rice
- Sweets / chocolate
- Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, cough syrups for adults and children, vitamins
- Engagement stuff – knitting wool and needles, art products and colouring books, sports balls (rugby and football, deflated please) - to engage those, especially women and children with very little to do but wait in the hope of going home.